Boyne Racing will continue our weekend training sessions as long as the resort is open. Spring is a great time to get a jump on next season, your body is conditioned and your balance is at its best. We provide an awesome spring training environment so take advantage of it! Spring and summer training sessions are when you make big improvements!
Summer ski camp sign up is online and open. Join us 6/21-6/30 at Mt. Hood Oregon for a super fun time! Training in the sunshine near World Cup racers, amazing hikes, sponsor schwag, equipment demos, a trip to the Pacific Ocean, everyday is an adventure! Sign up today!
The last USSA race for the 2015/16 season is in the books. Here are the results:
- U14 Girls SL: Keely McLeod 6th
- U14 Girls GS: Keely McLeod 15th
- U14 Boys SL: Connor Abraham 7th, Teegan McLeod 8th
- U14 Boys GS: Connor Abraham 15th, Teegan McLeod 19th
- U16 Womens SL: Anna Geyer 16th
- U16 Womens GS: Anna Geyer 1st
- U16 Mens SL: Garret Lundteigen 1st, Devin Hope 6th
- U16 Mens GS: Garret Lundteigen 1st
Good luck to all Boyne Racing athletes headed out west for championship events! James and Reagan will be competing at the U16 Championships in Vail 3/12-3/17 and Andrew, Kaylee and Erik will be at Winter Park 3/15-3/19 for the U14 Championships. Garret Lundteigen is also headed to a very competitive FIS race series at Lutsen, MN and Loch Lomond, ON in March. Good luck and ski like champions!
IMPORTANT THIS WEEK
- Wednesday, March 9 | 6:30-8:30pm | Slalom Training | Boyne Highlands
- Friday, March 11 | 6:30-8:30pm | Slalom Training | Boyne Mountain
- Saturday, March 12 | 9:00-11:00am | Slalom Training | Boyne Mountain
- Sunday, March 13 | 9:00-11:00am | Slalom Training | Boyne Mountain
- There are no Region 3 races this weekend
- 3/10- 3/13 FIS Lutsen Championship MidAm
- Sign up by 3/31 and get a great price on summer camp! The earlier you sign up, the more money you save!