We had another great weekend of training! It is exciting to see so many Boyne Racing athletes all training on North Boyne improving their skills with every training session. Congratulations to all who competed this weekend. From USSA to NMSA to high school races, Boyne Racing athletes found the podium in several events. Way to go!
This weekend Region 3 will allow second year U14’s to “ski up” with the U16 and older athletes. If you are a second year U14 and want to ski up, you need to register on your my.ussa.org account as a U16. Region 3 schedule is 2 GS races on Saturday, February 6 and 1 slalom race on Sunday, February 7.
IMPORTANT THIS WEEK
- Wednesday, February 3 | 6:30-8:30pm | Slalom Training | Boyne Highlands
- Friday, February 5 | 6:30-8:30pm | Slalom Training | Boyne Mountain
- Saturday, February 6 | 9-11am | Slalom Training | Boyne Mountain
- Sunday, February 7 | 9-11am | Slalom Training | Boyne Mountain
- Saturday, February 6 | Region 3 | 2 GS races (U16 & older), 1 GS race (U14 & younger)
- Sunday, February 7 | Region 3 | 1 slalom race (U16 & older), 1 slalom race (U14 & younger)
- No Central FIS races this weekend