Everyone has done a great job preparing for their first competition of the season, which for most will be this week. The combination of skiing at Winter Park, Eldora, and/or Boyne Mountain during December will make a big difference in your race results. Ski fast this week!
We have close to 20 Boyne Racing USSA members this season! This year we will have two coaches at the local USSA races. They will be there to teach your athlete the USSA process, advise on course inspection questions, and assist with race equipment prep. One of our staff goals is to teach your athlete the knowledge and foster their independence so they can become self-sufficient at races. Self-sufficiency builds autonomy and confidence which are very important in ski racing! Always check region3cussa.org for the most current race information.
IMPORTANT THIS WEEK
- Wed 1/6 6:30-8:30pm Highlands slalom training
- Fri 1/8 6:30-8:30pm Mountain slalom training (weather permitting)
- Sat 1/9 9:00-11:00am Mountain slalom training (weather permitting)
- Sun 1/10 9:00-11:00am Mountain slalom training (weather permitting)
- Sat 1/9 Nubs Nob USSA GS race
- Sun 1/10 Nubs Nob USSA slalom race
- Fri 1/8 Lutsen MidAm GS race
- Sat 1/9 Spirit MidAm slalom race
- Sun 1.10 Spirit MidAm slalom race
- Mon 1/11 Spirit MidAm slalom race