It is always important to keep the big picture in mind. The following lists my own priorities for BOYNE Racing, roughly in order of importance:
1. Provide a safe and positive training environment for our athletes to enjoy.
2. Give our young customers the best courses, drills and advice possible on any given day.
3. Provide developing athletes with a good skier to watch and emulate.
4. Keep the spirit of friendly competition at practices.
5. Make a little money so that we can keep a high quality program at Boyne.
6. Always be on the lookout for the next big thing.
7. Support our athletes at races
What do you think? Am I way off the mark? Have I finally lost it? I would love to hear your comments below, or on facebook.
This weekend there isn’t a Region III USSA race. We will have slalom training on Friday at Boyne Mountain from 6:30-8:30pm and GS on Saturday morning from 9:30-11:30am. Brian Erhart is heading up to Marquette to race downhill and super-G. Good luck and ski fast!