We are very pleased to announce that BOYNE Racing will be hosting a fall training camp this year at Big Sky Resort, Montana. The resort has agreed to open five days earlier than normal, just for race training! That means we have the mountain to ourselves for the majority of camp. Each day we will have two sessions of race training on a closed trail with a private chairlift.
Of course, a huge incentive for utilizing Big Sky is that all athletes with a BOYNE Gold Pass will not need to buy lift tickets. This has helped us to reduce the cost of our camp by several hundred dollars over other similar length fall camps.
For those who wish to travel as a family, the Big Sky area offers some great opportunities for recreation, relaxation and adventure!
- Fly Fishing Trips are available through Wild Trout Outfitters
- Yellowstone National Park is 35 miles away
- Solace Spa at Big Sky Resort offers massage and exercise classes
- Nordic skiing is nearby in West Yellowstone
For the athletes, this camp will provide an intense period of preparation for the team’s upcoming season. We will focus on tactical and technical fundamentals on moderate terrain. Each day we will have video review and sessions of light exercise to recover from the day of skiing.
Arrival Date: Saturday, November 20th
Skiing Days: Sunday, Nov 21st through Saturday Nov. 27th
Departure Date: Sunday, November 28th
Cost per athlete:
- $1,590 for BOYNE Racing members who are Gold Pass holders using included sister resort skiing benefits
- $1,690 for non-members who are Gold Pass holders using included sister resort skiing benefits
- $1,840 without a BOYNE Gold Pass (including 7 day lift ticket)
- Round trip shuttle from Bozeman Airport (BZN) to Big Sky Resort
- Condominium room lodging for 8 nights
- Three meals per day for 7 days (Nov 21st – 27th)
- Professional Coaching (4 to 5 athletes per coach)
- Around the clock youth supervision
This camp will become a yearly tradition at BOYNE Racing. I encourage each family to compare this camp to those held at Copper Mountain, Winter Park or Loveland and I believe you will find Big Sky to be the most cost effective, least crowded and highest quality available.
- Registration opens September 30, registration forms & camp documents will be available at boyneracing.com and boyne.com
- Forms & $500 deposit due by October 15th; FAX completed forms to 231.549.6094. BOYNE will contact you to collect necessary credit card information at the phone number you submit. Payment of balance, Gold Pass purchase and winter program sign up (if applicable) by November 15th
Below you will find a brochure with additional details: