After an amazing winter in Michigan, it’s time to plan your summer adventure to Mt Hood. You will train for 5 hours a day in the warm sunshine, swim in mountain lakes, hike to crazy waterfalls and spend free time with your friends in Govy getting Huck Shakes and Volcano Cones. Camp dates are June 23- July 2.
Oregon is the best summer training venue in the world. Will you be there? Follow this link for all of the information:
As always, the earlier you sign up for camp, the more you save.
All the Best,
Ben, Cary, & Jennifer
Please note: Although this event will be run in a similar fashion to BOYNE Racing, it is offered by Super Ski Camps, L3C and is not an official BOYNE activity.
Congratulations on another great year of high school ski racing! BOYNE would like to offer all individuals and teams competing in the State Meet at Nub’s or Schuss a set of very special training sessions at Boyne Highlands on February 22 & 23.
We will close South Challenger from 6-8pm on Saturday and 1-3pm on Sunday to allow you and your team a chance to tune-up your skiing on a steep hill before the races on Monday.
We will be setting a variety of GS courses on Saturday night and slalom courses on Sunday. Coaches and athletes can choose to how much they need to train; use the whole time, or drop in for a few runs. There will be NO CHARGE. Coaches will direct their own athletes.
– Athlete registration begins at 5pm on Saturday and noon on Sunday at the Challenger Warming House. There will be no charge, but you must bring a signed liability form for each participant, including coaches. Minors (under 18) must have a parent sign.
– Lift tickets should be purchased at the day lodge before training begins.
– We’ll have snacks and grill hot dogs for lunch for everyone! Again, no charge!
– Coaches, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are bringing your team. We have plenty of space, but we need to know if you are attending in order to coordinate the training. I already have confirmations from a number of teams. I will send you a liability form.
– Independent athletes who are qualified for the state championship, feel free to drop in.
– If you are looking for lodging for the weekend, Boyne Highlands has a number of options. Visit boyne.com for details.
– On Sunday we will be holding a FREE DRAWING for a summer camp at Mt Hood. SERIOUSLY, one of the attending athletes will walk away with a free 2014 Super Ski Camp. (Includes lodging, lift tickets, coaching, meals… everything but your flight).
You won’t want to miss this event! It will be a great weekend, so head up to Boyne Highlands for your race prep and a chance to win an amazing summer adventure.
The Olympics only come around every 4 years, don’t miss the opportunity to see the best racers in the world compete for glory.
Feb. 9: Men’s downhill,
3 a.m. 2 a.m. EST
Feb. 10: Women’s super combined, 3 a.m. EST
Feb. 12: Women’s downhill, 3 a.m. EST
Feb. 14: Men’s super combined, 3 a.m. EST
Feb. 15: Women’s super-G, 3 a.m. EST
Feb. 16: Men’s super-G, 3 a.m. EST
Feb. 18: Women’s giant slalom, 3 a.m. EST
Feb. 19: Men’s giant slalom, 3 a.m. EST
Feb. 21: Women’s slalom, 7:45 a.m. EST
Feb. 22: Men’s slalom, 7:45 a.m. EST
Cause to be a ski racer, you need ’em!